Detloff A&M opened in December 2005 in a 1500 sq.ft. suite in a strip mall behind the post office. After almost 7 years in this location, we were bursting at the seams. In September 2012, we moved to our current location on the main street of town, where we were able to almost triple our size. We are privileged to occupy one of the oldest buildings in town, and see it returned to its automotive roots.